About Lea Worster
#1 IN CLIENT SATISFACTION! THAT'S MY GOAL
Areas of Real Estate Specialty:
Serving Maine Cities, Towns, and Counties:
Athens, Burnham, Canaan, Carmel, Corinna, Detroit, Dexter, Dixmont, East Corinth, Etna, Exeter, Farmington, Garland, Harmony, Hartland, Hermon, Kingfield, Madison, Newport, Norridgewock, Palmyra, Pittsfield, Saint Albans, Skowhegan, Stetson, Troy, Unity, Penobscot County, Piscatquis County, Somerset County and Waldo County.
Education, Designations and Professional Experience:
- Currently: Sales Manager for Newport and Dexter Offices
- 2013-2014 Presidential Circle Award
- 2012 Leading Edge Society Award
- 2003-2006 Designated Broker
- 2008 GRI Designation, Graduate, REALTOR® institute
- 2008 MAR Convention and training for GRI, Rockland
- 2007 MAR Convention and training for GRI , Bar Harbor
- 2006 MAR Convention and training for GRI , Rockland
- 2005 MAR Convention and training for GRI, Rockland
- 2005 Designated Broker and Manager Symposium
- 2004 MAR Convention and training for GRI, Bar Harbor
- 2002 Professional Standards Course Maine Association of REALTORS®
- 2006 REALTOR® Code of Ethics Course
- 2002 REALTOR® Code of Ethics Course
- 1998 Business Management Degree from the University of Maine
- Presidential Pin Recipient and Student of the Year Award
- 1993-2010 CMA, Certified Maine Assessor
- Attend State of Maine Tax School and re-certified each year
- 1992 ERA National Top Gun Academy Graduate
- 1989 ERA of Maine Fast Track Training Program
- 1988 Advanced Sales Training Course ERA of Maine
- 1987 Associate Broker
Come Discover the Hidden Treasures of Central Maine with Me! I am a lifelong resident of Central Maine and very happy with my choice to call this area my home. I feel fortunate to be surrounded by the natural settings that bring my passions to life. It keeps me real! Over the years of being a Real Estate Professional my passion for serving people has been greatly enriched. My dedication to providing the highest level of service available is proven with my commitment to my continued education. As well as being a Real Estate Broker, I also hold a Maine Assessors Certification. With my experience, knowledge, and understanding of all aspects of the real estate market in our surrounding areas.
I can offer the highest quality of real estate service available in this continually evolving market. If you’re thinking about purchasing or selling real estate or would simply like to know what your property is worth in today’s market (A Free Market Value Report), please give me a call. It is easiest to reach me on my cell 207-270-0211. I promise that your needs will always be first priority and that my dedication to professional, honest and ethical standards will make your transaction go as smoothly as possible. I look forward to hearing from you and hope to have the opportunity to be of service to you.
Please remember; I am always there to support you throughout your real estate experience with me. Your complete satisfaction is my goal, and your valuable input is key to my ability to provide you with the highest quality of client and customer service both now and in the future; after the purchase or sale. Client and customer care is most important to me as I want to be your family REALTOR® for life. "For Your Happiness Is My Only Measure Of Success!"